Join us for some festive fun!
It has been a unusual year to say the least, but it’s that time of year where festive spirit always shines through.
Come on down to the centre on the Friday 18th December for some Christmas treats.
Don’t forget to enter for free in to our Christmas Prize Draw! See entry details below.
Christmas Competition – How to Enter
We are giving 3 lucky people the chance to win big with the Christmas Prize Draw.
We will have 3 prize vouchers up for grabs
- 1st Prize $500 Shopping Spree
- 2nd Prize $250 Shopping Spree
- 3rd Prize $100 Shopping Spree
The prizes can be spent at any store in the Shopping Centre!
Follow these steps to enter the prize drawer!
- Visit The Village at Margs Shopping Centre
- Take a festive selfie with our Xmas tree
- Share it on your Facebook and tag @villageatmargs in your post
- Like, follow and share the @villageatmargs Facebook page
- That’s it!! You’ve been entered in to the prize drawer
Christmas Competition – TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The competition (“Competition”) is conducted by Perdaman, Alluvion Building, Level 17, 58 Mounts Bay Road, Perth WA 6000 on behalf of The Village at Margs Shopping Centre (“Promoter”).
- Information on how to enter the Competition contained on the Christmas Competition event page forms part of the terms and conditions.
- Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Eligibility to Enter
- The Competition is only open to Eligible Entrants. An “Eligible Entrant” is an individual who, at the time of entry:
- is a resident of Australia and
- aged 16 years or older; or
aged under 16 years with guardian/parental consent;
- aged 16 years or older; or
- is not a director, employee, officer and management of the Promoter and any associated brands or companies in connection with the Competition and is not the immediate family of the employee, associated brands or companies.
- is a resident of Australia and
- Competition entry opens at 8.00am on 1st December 2020 (WST) and closes at 9.00pm (WST) on 30th December 2020 (“Entry Period”).
- To enter, Eligible Entrants must during the Entry Period:
- Post an original photograph (selfie) with the Christmas Tree;
- Tag @thevillageatmargs
- Like and follow @thevillageatmargs
- An entry will be deemed received at the time above conditions have been completed.
- All Eligible Entrants must ensure that their entry is received by the Promoter during the Entry Period. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any late or misdirected entries or for any delays or failures in any telecommunications service or equipment.
Validity of Entry Content
- Entries submitted by persons who are not Eligible Persons will be deemed invalid. The Promoter may not assess each entry however, the winning entry may be scrutinised.
- Incomplete, incomprehensible and illegible entries will be deemed invalid. Entries that breach these Terms and Conditions or any other content guidelines notified by the Promoter during the Promotion Period will also be deemed invalid.
- If an entry is invalid or if an entrant is unable or refuses to take part in any element of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right to discard that entrant’s entry and proceed as if that entrant had not entered the Promotion.
- The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry, or who submits an entry which is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, or who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, or has engaged in any unlawful, fraudulent, misleading, deceptive, damaging or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the Promotion or the goodwill and reputation of the Promoter. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify a winner if Promoter becomes aware that the winner and/or the winner’s entry is of a type described in this clause.
- The promoter’s decision is final, and the promoter will not enter correspondence regarding the Competition result.
Winner and Prize
- There will be two (3) winners selected, one for each category.
- The total prize value for category 1 is $500.00
- The total prize value for category 2 is $250.00
- The total prize value for category 3 is $100.00
- Prize values are based upon the value of the voucher (inclusive of GST).
|Winner Announced||Prizes||Prize value|
|15th January 2021||– 1st Prize
|– 2nd Prize||$250.00
|– 3rd Prize
- The winners will be notified by 11:59pm on 15th January 2021 via Facebook.
- The prize will be issued to the winner on or before 30th January 2021.
- The winner accepts the prize at their own risk. The Promoter makes no representation as to the safety, conditions or other issues that may exist as a result of entering the Promotion (including computer or digital risks) or accepting the prize.
- It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and the prize supplier’s requirements.
- If any prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize/s for a prize of equal or greater value.
- The prize is not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash or credit. The prize cannot be sold to a third party including, online auctions and private sales. Unused portions of prizes will be forfeited and no compensation will be paid in lieu of that element of the prize.
- If the prize is not collected or accepted by the winner, the relevant winner’s entry will be deemed invalid and the Promoter reserves the right to distribute the unclaimed prize by way of an unclaimed prize draw to take place at Alluvion Building, Level 17, 58 Mounts Bay Road, Perth WA 6000 subject to any directions given by any relevant authority, at 10:00am on 15th February 2021.
- The winner of the unclaimed prize will be notified via Facebook message.
- By entering this Competition, all entrants consent to the Promoter using and publishing (and authorising others to use and publish) their name, character, likeness, image, voice or anything else that identifies them for the purposes of any promotion or matter incidental to the Promotion, including future similar promotions, and at any time during or after the Promotional Period and via any means (including but not limited to, any national print media, the Promoter’s website and any other promotional material).
- The Promoter may require the winner to provide identification as requested by the Promoter including but not limited to, proof of identity, age, residency (at the nominated delivery address) and employment in order to claim the prize. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the Promoter’s reasonable discretion. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof of identification, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
- The Promoter takes no responsibility for unsuitable, lost, deleted, late or misdirected entries. The Promoter is not responsible for technical difficulties (including network congestion) with the entry mechanism and does not warrant that the entry mechanism will be available at all times.
- The Promoter and their associated agencies and companies assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries, and reserves the right to take any action that may be available.
- If, for any reason, the Promotion or any of the prizes are not capable of being run or offered as planned, including but not limited to, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to take any action that may be available to it. Any actions are subject to State and Territory regulations and may include cancellation, termination, modification or suspension of the Promotion.
- The Promoter may also cancel, suspend or modify the Promotion if the determination of the prize winner or the delivery of the prize is prevented or hindered by any external event beyond the control of the Promoter, including but not limited to, vandalism, power failure, tempest, natural disaster, acts of God, civil unrest, strikes or other industrial action. If the Promotion is not capable of being run as planned, for reasons outlined above, the Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage of any kind to entrants arising out of any resultant action taken by the Promoter.
- Unless required by any law, including the Australian Consumer Law, the Promoter, its related bodies corporate and their respective officers and employees, its agents, its contractors, its associated entities and their respective officers will not be liable for any loss (including but not limited to, indirect, special or consequential loss, loss of opportunity or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained in connection with any part of this Promotion (including entry, collation of entrant details, prize draw and determination of the winner(s)), promotion of this Promotion, use or acceptance of the prize or the prize itself, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum extent allowable by law).
Privacy and Information
- All entries become the property of the Promoter upon submission and will not be returned to Entrants.
Entrants’ personal information will be collected by or on behalf of the Promoter to enable it to administer the Competition, publicise its winners and to market its products to the entrant. The personal information of the winner may be provided to other companies associated with this Promotion, related bodies corporate of the Promoter, the Promoter’s information technology providers and database service providers and other entities which provide research and marketing services to the Promoter. Persons may contact the Promoter by post at the address stated in condition 1 to request access to, or corrections of, any of their collected personal information that is held by the Promoter. If an entrant does not provide accurate personal information the Promoter may determine that they are not eligible to win a prize.